Future changes to local arrangements for safeguarding children
Friday, June 28, 2019
From 29 September the arrangements for local safeguarding children boards will cease to exist and in their place will be the new 'Safeguarding Children Partnership Arrangements for Blackburn with Darwen, Blackpool and Lancashire'.
As required by the Children and Social Work Act (2017) the new arrangements are published below and have been agreed by the safeguarding partners across the three local authority areas (also listed below).
The partners will work together over the coming months to enable the successful implementation of the Blackburn with Darwen, Blackpool and Lancashire Safeguarding Children Partnership with effect from 29 September.
Download the details of the new arrangements here.
List of safeguarding partners:
- Blackburn with Darwen Borough Council
- Blackpool Council
- Lancashire Council Council
- Lancashire Constabulary
- Blackburn with Darwen Clinical Commissioning Group
- Blackpool Clinical Commissioning Group
- Chorley and South Ribble Clinical Commissioning Group
- East Lancashire Clinical Commissioning Group
- Fylde and Wyre Clinical Commissioning Group
- Greater Preston Clinical Commissioning Group
- Morecambe Bay Clinical Commissioning Group
- West Lancashire Clinical Commissioning Group