Wednesday, August 14, 2019
A-Level and GSCE results are upon us which can be a stressful and worrying time for children and young people - but support is available!
Opening those results can be worrying and may not bring the news hoped for - but support is available and there are always options no matter what the result.
The links below provide information and advice about dealing with restuts and what to do next:
- Exam Results Helpline: 0800 100 900
- UCAS Helpine: www.ucas.com/connect/blogs/exam-results-helpline-back-august-2019
- Childline: www.childline.org.uk/info-advice/school-college-and-work/school-college/exam-results/
- BBC: www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/articles/zj9q92p
- Young Minds: www.youngminds.org.uk/find-help/feelings-and-symptoms/problems-at-school/
Don't suffer alone - it's ok to ask for help! Speak to your family and friends, teachers or doctor - or contact Childline in confidence on 0800 11 11.