NHS England have developed a toolkit of Prevent training products that organisations can use to raise the awareness of Prevent with their staff. NHS England and Health Education England e-Learning for Healthcare have given Lancashire Safeguarding Adult Board (LSAB) permission to share this training with multi agency partners.
This package does not replace single agency training you may have access to through your own organisations, for example: Workshop to Raise Awareness of Prevent (WRAP), but it adds to the options available for Level 1,2 and 3 Prevent Training.
The LSAB are currently developing a Learning and Development Framework to support organisations to assess what training is appropriate for their staff members. If you have any queries as to the appropriateness of this training for your role please discuss with your line manager prior to completion.
Level 1/2 eLearning:
- eLearning (e-learning for healthcare) Preventing Radicalisation Level 1 and 2: https://portal.e-lfh.org.uk/Component/Details/459770
- eLearning Basic Prevent Training: https://www.elearning.prevent.homeoffice.gov.uk/
- Police Channel Panel awareness: http://course.ncalt.com/Channel_General_Awareness/01/index.html
Level 3 eLearning:
- eLearning (e-learning for healthcare) Preventing Radicalisation Level 3: https://portal.e-lfh.org.uk/Component/Details/511790
- eLearning Mental Health Prevent Training: https://www.elearning.prevent.homeoffice.gov.uk/mentalhealth